Monday, February 22, 2010

Puzzle Time! (Jan 18)

First off I would like to thank Brenda for buying our puzzle! It looks awesome and very intimidation..

I would also like to say that puzzles and I do not mix… While growing up I’ve never ever finished a jigsaw puzzle by myself or even with a group. I also have a tendency to lose pieces… This part of this course is definitely going to be a challenge for me. There is something about puzzles that just doesn’t appeal to me. I guess this is because I am not a very patient person, nor am I the type of person who can sit down and do something. That is strange coming from me because with tasks I can usually sit down to get the job done. I guess one thing that is pretty good about the puzzle portion of this class is that it’s only 10 minutes. I guess another thing too is that I’ve never worked on a puzzle with a group. This might be interesting because I’m not too sure how I function in a group setting with puzzles.

I would like to say that I generally am able to work in a group. It is not my preference because you have to compromise ideas and its not that I’m not able to do that, but the part where everyone has a different direction and trying to find a compromise is usually difficult. Also it depends on the group of people I’m working with too which makes the project interesting. So I guess we’ll see how this goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home