Monday, February 22, 2010

Puzzle Time! (Jan 25)


As a group we have developed a tactic to tackling this puzzle challenge. Brenda has segregated pieces which seem like they belong together. This procedure has proved very useful to attempting to complete the puzzle. Actually Brenda is quite the leader when it comes to the puzzle portion. She has dedicated time to sorting and placing the puzzles before and after class time. Great job Brenda!

In the puzzle project I think I play the role that supports other group members. I don’t tend to disagree with peoples suggestions. I am more of the person who tries to do the section that is not being worked on or proves somewhat tedious. I guess I don’t mind helping out anyway I can. I make suggestions and help out Brenda on pieces that she has some difficulties with so I guess I don’t play a passive role when working in groups.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home