Saturday, April 17, 2010

Puzzel Time!

We finally finished our puzzle!
But apparently we lost a couple pieces...
Ah oh well I guess.. I have never gone this for to completing a puzzle so I will take this as an accomplishement!! We were asked to help the other group with their puzzle. I guess this might be interesting. So far, their puzzle looks harder than ours because there are too many images that are similar all over the place. I decided to work with the upper left hand corner. It was mostly black and that was the area that used these colour schemes which made things easier. I guess the way I do puzzles is that I isolate the ones that I know I can do and deal with the other more complicated pieces later. I find that this system is less stressful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home