Saturday, April 17, 2010

Drama Games!

I just wanted to note here that Allison is like the coolest person ever! She taught us some drama games which were surprisingly fun. I honestly admit that I was skeptical at first. Not because I dont like drama. That is definitely not the case because I took drama in junior high and loved it, but because it's first thing in the morning and I'm not as inclined to do things during this time period. Anyways this was definitely a highlight of my day! Thanks so much!

1 Comments:

At April 18, 2010 at 7:57 PM , Blogger art307 said...

SAM YOU ROCK THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR BEING OPEN TO GIVING THE DRAMA GAMES A GO!
I had a blast and our group is 100% supportive so thank you very much for the great teaching opportunity!
-AZ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home